Thursday, August 12, 2004

La la la la life goes on

Music: Linkin Park - again
Book: When the Wind Blows - James Patterson

Going to walk the dog, get a quote on new facia siding for my roof and pack for Indianapolis. I head for Chicago to my aunt and uncle's house in Glenview for a brief visit before joining the Midwest Music Conference Showcase in Indianapolis, IN on Saturday. Hopefully I'll be able to shop at H&M on Michigan Ave Saturday morning. Sunday I'm stopping at grandma's house for lunch in the tiny town of Necedah. Family weekend I guess. Too bad the puppy can't come along too! Gloomy and gorgeous in the Twin Cities today. I actually ordered hot chocolate for breakfast. Busy morning booking fall shows and checking on flights to Italy for spring of 2005. Now it's time for my workout. Bye.