Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Spalon!!!

Music: Ani Difranco - Little Plastic Castles
Book: In The Dark - Melody Taylor

I've never won anything in my life. You know...the kind of random drawings and lucky numbers that powerball is made up of. But yesterday my name was pulled out of the hat for an entire day retreat at Spalon Montage in Edina, MN. How cool is that?!??! Now I have to decide when I want to pamper myself for the day and destress. Just knowing that you get to relax and be pampered is enough to melt away every last ounce of tension in the body, but it doesn't necessarily detract from the joy of such an experience. I'm thinking about end of June maybe after my "Heading West" tour....it'll be a ton of driving and a nice way to close off the month. Started writing again...I guess you could say it's for CD #6.