Saturday, April 17, 2004

Singing for my...flight

Music: radio
Book: Newspaper

So, Mr. Manager just booked a series of Minneapolis/St. Paul International airport gigs called Friday Night Live. Seeing as 20-30K people go through the airport on any given day I'm amazed at the reach capabilities of this opportunity. While traveling through Atlanta in the fall I witnessed a similar set up at the airport but didn't catch the music as I was boarding my own plane. But I thought it was a great idea and am thrilled to be a part of it in Minneapolis. The tentative start date is April 30th...but I will definitely keep you posted on the details. Cheers! Oh and Mr. Manager worked the American Idol show at Xcel center in St. Paul last night so now our house is full of Clay and kelly paraphinalia..even flowers. I guess Clay didn't want them...