Monday, April 5, 2004

busy work

Music: Melissa Ethridge - Lucky
Book: Tom Clancy's Op Center

I tried building a retaining wall for a front proch garden one handed on Saturday...didn't go so well. I watched a ton of movies and went slightly stir crazy not being able to play the guitar while my right arm heals. *grrr* I finished the book "Bad Heir Day" by Wendy Holden which was close to hysterical. I watched "Second hand lions" and was absolutely delighted! I've spent this Monday morning looking into refinancing my house but it's driving me crazy so I'm taking a break. CD sales continue to be strong - thank you for supporting the independent musician and being so complimentary of my (and Jon, Chadly & Ben's) studio efforts.

There was more but my head is fuzzy and I'd really love a Caribou Coffee....