Friday, April 16, 2004

Funny story

Music: Melissa Ferrick - it is an amazing CD
Book: White Teeth - found once again

A woman who recently bought my Mulligan Cd for her guitar-loving daughter told me a funny story. Apparently her 8 year old listens to the CD over and over and over again in order to fall asleep. But two night ago while she was getting ready for bed she decided to dance around the house completely buck-ass-naked holding a fake microphone and singing along with her Anne Deming CD. I thought that was the most hysterical thing I had ever heard! What a compliment , huh?

In other news...Europe is calling again (after only 8 months away) so I'm planning a return trip with guitar and CDs - which will hopefully arrive with the rest of my luggage this time around.

Oh and it looks Mr. manager booked me a gig at the Minneapolis/St. Paul airport. Interesting and strange but I'm looking forward to it none-the-less.

Happy Friday : )