Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Stuff

Music: books on tape
Book: Sushi still (but I'm almost done)

Going to work out for the first time in 2 weeks. My legs don't seem to be working. I fell asleep at 6pm last night and slept until 7:30am when my doggie had to go outside. Rather nice, my sleeping that is, not the doggie, even though she's wonderful too. My sister is settling into Winona, MN and hopefully Mr. Manager and I will be able to visit her soon. I scheduled a day at Spalon Montage for August which I'm looking forward to with ridiculous amounts of glee and hedonism.

Fellow Indiegrrl, Jen Porter from Chicago will be joining the Anne Deming/Ember Swift show at the 7th Street Entry on July 24th. So excited, should be a fabulous night of music!

More to tell, but it's slipping by at the moment. Oh and I'm off to see Van Helsing this evening. I love goth movies : )