Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Sorry, forgetting to post

Music: Pimsleur - Italien
Book: Fox Evil - Minette Walters

I was told that some of my family may be traveling to Italy next June so I thought I would learn some Italien just in case I can go (if it works out with my schedule).

Please stop down to the Acadia Cafe tonight...I might have a percussion guest and it'll be a rare treat to have an acoustic show in the Twin Cities. PLUS, this is an all ages show so people can bring their children for a change. (A few weeks ago I recieved a wonderful email from a woman who's daughter (9) falls asleep to "Mulligan" every night at full volume and even dances around the room naked with a fake microphone. Seeing as I used to do that to Madonna (dance - not naked) I figured it would be awfully cool to meet this little songstress at a future show.) Here's hoping it works with everyone's schedule.

I'm trying to figure out a time to head out to California, but with UK in the fall and the summer already booked...it's looking like late January or early February of 2005. Maybe it'll turn into a little winter getaway. We'll see.

As a reminder, if you'd like to host a hosue concert in California - or any city for that matter - please email us at houseconcert@annedeming.com and we'll work it into the schedule. Quiet, intimate, acoustic shows are a favorite of mine so if I'm not touring to your area but you'd like me to...just send me a note.

That's all for now. Cheers. Bye-bye.