Monday, May 24, 2004

rain

Music: jade island - on tape
Book: Fox Evil - Minette Walters

"Fox Evil" is one scary book, but so appropriate as I live in Minneapolis which is loaded with land/tax issues - the heart of Walters book. Tenant, animal and renter rights all boiled into a spooky mystery; she never fails to confuse and intrigue me.

The band got together and played a fun house gig on Friday night in Uptown. I met a load of new faces and heard a bunch of music. Traingle Park was haunting and goofy at the same time - if that's at all possible. I have a few relatives driving into town this afternoon for a full house later on. It's rained day in, day out for almost 4 days now and looks to continue through the week. Call me crazy but I absolutely love this weather and will cry when it's over and the nasty sun pops out. Slight headache at the moment but I've reached my maz for painkillers and it's not even lunch time!