Thursday, May 20, 2004

Email Down

Music: Books on tape
Book: Jade Island

My email is being difficult this morning...I can see I have messages but am unable to view or reply to them *sigh*. I'll recover, but wanted to post something about it in case anyone is waiting for an answer about booking or gig shares etc. I'm sure it'll be fixed soon - no worries.

Mr. Manager and I saw Shrek 2 last night and I thought it was adorable. Definitely better than Tuesday night's movie...but admitedly not as pretty, visually, as Van Helsing.

I had horrible dreams last night that my car broke down and needed something like $17,000 worth of work. Strange. The I dreamed that someone messed with my guitar - the details are fuzzy but something about painting it nauseous shades of yellow and drilling holes into the body. Where it's coming from...I have no idea. Even the cat was looking at me strangely when I woke up.

Anyone looking to buy a house in Uptown? If so, I know of a fabulous 3 bedroom for sale...