Monday, March 29, 2004

Overwhelmed

Music: Stevie Ray Vaughn
Book: Vogue Magazine (that's a first huh?)

I'm overwhelmed by the support shown at the 7th Street Entry for my CD release this past Saturday. First Ave office and floor staff went above and beyond the call of duty with cabaret seating and pulling out white table cloths for the show (and even sticking around for the music!!!!). As far as audiences go, this could be the quietest, most polite group of listeners I've ever played for. I was just so impressed.

Hattie and Ben Weaver were deliciously entertaining, I trust you enjoyed them too.

I have to thank Chadly Koppenhaver and Ben Johnson, once again, (no matter how many times I gush about them it will literally never be enough) for joining me first in creating the music and then playing it live to share with all of you. Mr. Manager survived the evening on lead guitar and even wowed a few friends who were unaware of his musical talents.

I'm dead tired today after a broken water heater and hours of shopping. All of it fun though. Oh! And yummy sushi for dinner last night.

Mulligan is now on sale and should be posted online shortly. Cheapo will have it on shelves by the end of the week and CD Baby...well soon..

Thanks again for coming out to celebrate the music.