Thursday, March 11, 2004

No clue

Music: Hattie Peterson "Crawl"
Book: The Kitchen Boy by Robert Alexander

Apparently Bob Dylan rocked Roy Wilkins in St. Paul last night. Good to hear. I found it odd that he put a picture of the Virgin Mary on his crew/back stage passes, but that's just me. I spent the morning chatting with an expert on Vienna travel, cuisine and culture which makes me want to return...well...if possible, tomorrow. Vienna could be one of the most magical cities in the entire world. The only problem would be finding a dog sitter and being able to leave my dog for any length of time. (I'm rather attached to my friendly, furry companion).

I froze my tushy off this morning in 6 degree Minnesota weather, but at least I didnt' have to pee outside - that would officially suck. I have a few outdoor-type siblings so camping and traipsing through the wilderness in any/every season is not unheard of...or even bizarre. *shudder to think of it*

I've been asked why I'm in mourning by three people today and it's not even 10am - this could be the last time I dress completely in black. The pale and tragic look can't be avoided normally so I guess I look like the black widow or something. Oh well...its a change. Bye for now.