Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Flop tumble down on your knees

Music: Tori Amos
Book: Bad Heir Day

Ugh. Soon, I am going to be an aunt. My big sister was supposed to give me a nephew on Saturday (to celebrate the CD release - hee hee), but apparently he's running late or maybe he got lost as boys tend to be bad at following directions. Anyway, last night the phone rang while I was just falling asleep in bed, I let it ring once and then bolted out of bed thinking it might be news on the baby. I grabbed my robe without turning on the lights and dashed down the stairs and ending up falling down them. Ouch. Thankfully, because of yoga I think, I'm able to bounce and bend but I feel like I've broken half my body this morning. I'm sure I'll be fine, but I guess grace is not one of my strong attributes. And ironically, it was a different sister simply calling to talk and catch up. Sweet conversation, but this morning I've made a decision to let voicemail pick up from now on. Once again...ugh.