Wednesday, March 3, 2004

: "Bad news"
It looks like Kyle Vincent will not be performing with me at the 7th Street Entry for my CD release on March 27th, 2004. Shit happens I guess. His people apologized...

BUT THE PARTY GOES ON! I STILL HAVE THE LOVELY AND TALENTED HATTIE AND MY WONDERFUL BAND OF MUSICIANS TO CELEBRATE THE NIGHT WITH. (other special guests to be announced...well...uhm...later, when we have a clue who that will be)

MARCH 27TH
7TH STREET ENTRY
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
ANNE DEMING CD RELEASE FOR "MULLIGAN"

Peace, love and other indoor sports,

Anne

P.S. I think I'd like to go back to being just an artist for a while. This whole business woman thing is getting tiresome. I actually had one club owner in Iowa yell at me for a few minutes on the phone last week because I was "too famous" and "probably wanted way too much money" to play at his venue. He went on and on and on that he couldn't possibly pay someone as famous as I was...etc etc etc.

I would like to point out that in my press kit I had asked for an opening slot as I had never been in the area so this would be a small FIRST TIME SHOW/AUDIENCE. Ugh, plus the guy didn't even know who I was, hence, negating his one and only point - that I was "too famous". Which was a ridiculous statement to begin with.

I'm better at just performing than needing to have my head screwed on straight...*sigh*