Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Tori

I'm in a Tori Amos mood again. That happens every 6 months or so. Today it was Choir Girl Hotel...can't get enough of 'Jackie O' and 'Northern Lad'. Great tunes.

My security system is going into the house this morning. You would think that would be a normal event, nothing exciting or weird, but my life's not normal. Apparently, one of my neighbors thought to highjack my installers. Strange don't you think? When Brinks started heading to the front door, my neighbors intercepted them and repeatedly tried to get the poor Brinks guys to install a system into THEIR house instead. Unbelievable. The security system is supposed to keep my little critters safe from Fire, Carbon Monoxide and strangers...who would have thought my neighbors were the suspicious characters. Grrr... I'm just a little put out about the incident. I'll be fine. Could be the fact that I had coffee this morning. Bad idea. It makes me crazy.

I'm reading "Blood Countess" right now...odd book. Gory, very gory. I'm waiting for my turn at "DiVinci Code" by Dan Brown.