Thursday, September 11, 2003

Sorry

I've been a bit lax about posting in my journal this week. I apologize. I mentioned Kyle Vincent right? Well, if I didn't go out and buy all his cd's - every single one of them that you can get your hands on...he's brilliant. Being an idiot I found myself crying at NEMO just listening to him play. Kyle possesses a sweet voice, writes heartfelt lyrics and contains a bundle of talent. I wish him the best and hope to catch another show soon. Melanie Dekker was also a fun surprise...she's got one of those raspy voices that drip with emotion. Sometimes she growls or squeaks before actually picking a note, but it's all music and very catchy. I believe she's in Europe right now...Germany maybe?

I ordered a bunch of new books off www.half.com because I can't control my addiction to words. Saturday I'm meeting with a writer to discuss music for his play and Sunday Mr. Manager and I are going to the Quest (don't care for that club) to see Delirium. Fun weekend ahead.