Tuesday, September 23, 2003

GILMORE GIRLS!!!

It's the Gilmore Girls season premiere tonight! My favorite TV program in the whole wide world - (it's honestly surpassed "I Dream of Jeannie"). Haleluhia (did I spell that right?) Anyway...very excited.Also, my headache is gone - thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm almost through "The DaVinci Code" by Dan Brown so I have no idea what I'll be reading next. I ordered a bunch of Mike Doughty CDs on the internet because I seem to have lost every, single one that used to be in my possession. Hopefully, my dog didn't eat them.

Tour news: I'm opening for Mason Jennings in Chicago at Tommy Nevin's Pub in Evanston, IL on Saturday, October 4th, 10:15pm. I played Nevins a few times in college while attending Northwestern so it'll be nice to go back since I've been sticking to Uncommon Ground in the city lately. A change is always nice.

Also, I've been reviewing CD's for CollectedSounds.com and have unearthed some real gems. Check out Kim Char Meredith's CD, "Give and Take" as well as 9bobNote's newest release, "Cover Up Show". Fun, fun, fun.