Monday, November 4, 2002

Yellow

I painted my hallway (which starts downstairs and climbs the stairs and encompasses the entire upstairs hallway as well) I painted it yellow. When I was looking for the color, my swatch seemed nude, beige with a hint of sunshine, however, when I put 3 gallons of it on a wall...the biggest wall in the house...well, it's a little rainbow-esque. I'm not saying a don't like it because I actually think I love it! My poor kitty needs sunglasses though. It's rather bold and not what I expected but I love it - it's fabulous. The only reason I'm posting this is in case anybody should unknowingly step into my house and find themselves confused by the cheery colors. It's so frickin' happy it's almost unbearable...but I'm soaking it up : )

I've been listening to Shania Twain over and over and over again in preparation for the wedding this weekend that I've been asked to sing at. My boyfriend is ready to kill me...or Shania, but I know he carries a slight torch for the little country songstress so I bet she's safe...