Tuesday, November 5, 2002

It's Election Day

Get off your ass and vote...

Uhm...in other news, it's still Shania Twain all day every day at my house while I cram for the wedding on Saturday. I always wonder when people ask me to cover another artist whether they are interested in me trying to sound like the original singer or if they want to hear me do it differently - my way. Guess I'll find out on Saturday, huh?

Had a friend over last night to watch "Priscilla: Queen of the Desert"...very bizarre. I laughed often but was so confused by the entire movie. I think Guy Pierce is wonderful though : )

I'm going to read up on detox. I figure I eat too much sugar and french fries so it might be a good idea to be healthy for 2 days or so and then start from scratch again (or as close to scratch as you can get in 48 hours)