Thursday, November 14, 2002

Harry Potter

It seems silly to derive so much pleasure from the reading of children's book's but I find myself thoroughly enchanted with Harry Potter once again. I only needed to read the 2nd book before the movie this Friday, but here I am smack dab in the middle of the third with no intention of stopping : ) A book called "Good in Bed" was recommended to me by a fellow book worm and I think I might dive into that one after my immature reading is complete.

I've been invited to Chicago this weekend to attend a dinner...I think I might know half the attendees (by blood) so it could be fun, but I had a quiet weekend planned with a lot of promo stuff and mailing out of CD's. Decisions, decisions. I'll figure it out.

I'm still loving Tori's CD "Scarlet's Walk"...I prefer the disc version of sorta fairytale to the radio clip, but I enjoy both. I'd really like Robert Randolph to come back into town; I could use a high energy show. Well, at least I have Susan Tedeschi to look forward to in December.