Tuesday, November 26, 2002

James Bond

I'm still a bit under the weather, but I feel much better than last week. I saw 007 this Friday and I must say that Pierce Brosnan assisted is my speedy recovery *sigh*. On Saturday I convinced Mr. Manager to rent the earlier Brosnan flicks and I DVD'd my way through the weekend.

I bought a tree....Miss kitty knocked it over a few times...so it's now strapped to the banister in 20 different sections to ensure I don't have to re-wrap soggy presents again. Oh well, I did have fun decorating, plus the house smells wonderfull!

Earlier this fall, I submitted a song to the International Songwriters competition - no go though, I just heard back but I wasn't selected.

Susan Tedeschi is next Friday at the Fineline and I have a show at the Riverview Cafe on Saturday. Should be fun...but I'm not looking forward to postering/promo in such frigid temperatures. Grrrr.