Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Inspiration

I've been listening to Tori...still...but also to Sinead O'Connor's "Am I Not Your Girl"...I love that damn cd. I just checked out Amazon.com and discovered she has a new disc out featuring 13 traditional Irish songs with a new twist. Where have I been?! Guess I'm off to Cheapo to pick up some Sinead. I've got a plethura (sp?) of new music ideas swimming inside my head lately, but they all involve collaberation. Justin, if you're out there, I promise to give you a call!

My sister Carolyn and I will be back packing around Europe this summer. Have I mentioned that yet? I went to the library today to pick up travel books on Europe - I'm so excited, but I'm glad I get to plan and research a little bit. The more I know the better. I hope the kitty can survive without me : ) Mr. Manager will be fine I'm sure...