Monday, July 18, 2005

monday monday

Music: sinead o'connor
Book: harry potter - book 6

Like the rest of the world I am ensconced (sp?) in the latest Harry Potter novel. Great fun. I had an odd show on Thrusday at the Dinkytowner. Late night, different kind of crowd; sporadic dancing, quiet audience, but I'm not sure if they were listening or sleeping. Still felt really great to play out though. This Saturday I'll be in Escanaba, MI at the 8th Street Coffeehosue from 9-11pm. Then the following Friday, July 29th - Chadly and I are back in Mankato but for the first time at the Wine Cafe starting at 9pm playing all night long. Can't wait. We have some fun covers to try out at that show. More wedding planning in the works, but now we've moved on to cake tasting.

I have an outdoor show in Mpls/St. Paul the first week in August before hitting the road for South Dakota, Omaha and Iowa.

I'll keep you posted. Must nap now. Very tired.