Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Maybe it's me...

Music: none
Book: Wild Orchid - Devereaux

Spent my birthday at the Bob Dylan/Willie Nelson concert and thought it was terrible. All the reviews were glowing, but I couldn't wait to get out of there. What a waste of music. Great songwriters, but a poor night of entertaining. People seemed to be having a good time, but I would have rather been cleaning my bathroom. My parents endured the music right along side, so it was fun for the company, but next year I'll skip going out and take a book into a bubble bath instead. I'll probably throw in a bon-bon or two, but the sweet treat selection is up for grabs. So, I have a concert tomorrow at the Dinkytower in Minneapolis. Music starts at 9pm. Come one, come all. It's an acoustic night so I'm going solo but hopefully Chadly and I will celebrate a night of percussion in the Twin Cities soon.

I feel like a nap and I must finish a song or two...

I'll be playing the 8th Street Coffeehouse in Escanaba on July 23rd from 9-11pm Eastern time.