Monday, May 30, 2005

Holiday Weekend

Music: Big N Rich
Book: Live Bait - P.J. Tracy

Enjoying the sequel to Monkeewrench from Mother/duaghter duo PJ Tracy. Cool book. I painted and scraped and hauled yard crap all weekend. So sore, my armpits are sore. Who knew that was possible?My dog was thrilled with all the outdoor activity over the past few days - highly unusual for me. Made friends with a tiny, baby squirrel who ate bananas and crackers out of my hand. Felt like wonder woman. I named him Alfred only to find him run over in the middle of the road this morning. Very sad. Not exactly a survival creature of the wild. Was so cute though. Sad sad. Looking at houses to move to. Like the condo idea, but they all remind me of one big cookie. Cookie Cutter. Blakh. Guess were stuck with normal houses and wretched, WRETCHED house and yard work. That which does not kill us only makes us stronger right? Whoever said that never lived through a snowstorm in Minnesota.