Wednesday, May 18, 2005

website

Music: Green Day - on the radio
Book: none

This seems to be the week of screw ups. My website provider had server errors which caused issues with my website on and off over the past week. Very frustrating. But rest assured I'm still here, still playing and currently shopping for a new webhost. Gilmore Girls season finale was last night. I was a little stunned, but in a good way. Now, at least until September, I have my Tuesday's back. My addiction to the GG show is ridiculous, but it's one I indulge without a hint of remorse. I can't recall ever liking anything on TV (save I Dream of Jeannie re-runs) as much as I like the Gilmore Girls. Plus it's the only thing I watch *smile* Still raining in the Twin Cities; Chadly and I have a rehearsal this evening - rain makes me creative so all will be well tonight. Anyone reading a good book they could recommend. I swear, the poor cashiers at Borders and Barnes & Noble are ready to strangle me - I keep asking but they've run out of suggestions. Guess I have to start writing books myself.