Friday, October 29, 2004

well hello Dolly

Music: a terribly off key CD - I can't name
Book: Bloody Bones - Hamilton

I finished "Lunatic Cafe" and am almost done with "Bloody Bones"; I must admit the Anita Blake Vampire series is getting better and better. Dolly Parton concert is tonight at the Xcel Energy Center in St. Paul...luckily I don't have to be there until 8:30 so I can nap and then take in some good ol' country music. Mr Manager and I watched "Walking Tall" last night and I drooled all through the movie but especially when the Rock took his shirt off. * yummy* Oh, I'm drooling again. I've had a rush of CD orders through the website and stores which pleases me greatly and I wanted to thank those of you purchasing the catalog enmasse. Hope you enjoy the music! Have a lovely weekend...I wish I could sleep straight through it.