Monday, October 25, 2004

Aberdeen

Music: none
Book: Dust to dust - Tami Hoag

So-so book, Tami Hoag's other works have been more to my liking. I did end up enjoying the Hamilton book, now I have to start off on the rest of the Anita Blakes series.

I played Aberdeen, South Dakota on Saturday and went up against the opening night of the Rocky Horror Picture show - apprently half the town was cast. Enough of a crowd showed up by showtime to make the trip worthwhile. Odd show though. I slept through most of Sunday to recoup from driving straight there and back. Not always a wise choice but I was wide awake & just wanted my own bed. It's hard to sleep in a hotel when home is only a few hours away. Plus, I've been listening to the audio book of "Dragonfly in Amber" which I've read before but the actress on tape is wonderful and has brought the story to life for me once again!

I'm planning out my winter tour of 2005 and it's looking like Nashville, Alabama, Georgia and the Carolinas for the month of February - a break from the winter chill of the Twin Cities : )