Friday, October 22, 2004

South Dakota

Music: Holly Williams
Book: Laughing Corpse - Laurell K. Hamilton

I've begun the Anita Blake Vampire series by Laurell K. Hamilton...I'm not a fan yet, but the book is interesting enough. I hear the series becomes addictive around book four. Seeing as I'm a fast reader I can stick it out and muddle through the beginning of the series. I leave for South Dakota tomorrow morning; I play at 9pm on Saturday night at the Red Rooster in Aberdeen, SD. Come one come all. Tonight I was hoping to see a spooky film so we might catch "The Grudge". I've heard it's horrible but Halloween is just around the corner and I've always been good for a scare. It's fabulously gloomy, raining and dark today, not terribly cold, but very London-like weather. I absolutely LOVE IT!