Saturday, July 10, 2004

My doggie is sick

Music: none
Book: Ten Big ones - Janet Evanovich

My puppy was bitten by a tick and has developed a weird tick disease - not Lyme but something I have to look up that sounds like Elixar but not quite that. The vet wrote it down so now I must do a little research. Yikes, talk about having a heart attack. I'm thinking of shortening my set in Duluth this evening just to make it back to the Twin Cities tonight to give my doggie her medicine and stop worrying about her. I'm sure she'll be fine because we're catching it early but it's frightening none-the-less. So, as a gentle reminder, if you'd like to stop down to the Amazing Grace Bakery tonight I start playing at 8pm and will probably go until 10pm instead of the posted 11pm. Hope to see you there!