Tuesday, July 20, 2004

I did something stupid

Music: Cure
Book: So You Wanna Be A Rock and Roll Star?

Last night I tried swatting at a bug and ending up shattering a pane of glass in my kitchen window. No harm no foul...well...except to the window but no one was injured. As Mr. Manager put it: "Without [my] hands we have no money" Hee hee, I thought that was funny. Never realized I was a commodity.I was able to finish "Monkeewrench" last night (by P.J. Tracey and HIGHLY recommend the book!) Because after traveling around to Home Depot and hardware stores I was beat so reading was the answer- and to top it off, that damn fly is STILL in my house. Ugh. I WAS going to organize a set list and run through in prep for Saturday's band show but never got around to it with all of my destructive chaos. Lots to do today as a result. By for now.