Friday, June 25, 2004

A weekend of visual entertainment

Music: Mindy Smith (yes again, can't stop listening)
Book: Almost finished with Face - Koontz

I purchased Janet Evanovich's "Ten Big Ones" yesterday but handed it over to a friend so I would finish the book I have first. Last night I rented "Fourplay" with Irene Jacob and Colin Firth and laughed so hard I spit out my drink twice! That's never happened before. Rather dark for a comedy but I thought it was wonderfully done. Not for eveyone though...some might find it off and possibly depressing. Anywho...then I started watching "Secret Window" but got sleepy so I called it quits and went to bed. Ah...Stephen King. I'm finally feeling rested again and can't wait to find an open mic to hit in the Twin Cities! The Darkness is in town for a show tonight...uhm...honestly, it's the only music that makes me twitch uncomfortably. Spinal Tap, but for real. Glad I'm not going. Can't say the same for Mr. Manager though *sigh*