Tuesday, June 1, 2004

Rain rain rain

Music: Pimsleur Italian
Book: In Babylon - Marcel Moring

Just started the book so I have no idea how it's going yet. I wrote another song last night - the rain inspired me. I want to thank everyone who signed up for the mailing list at the airport on Friday night and pass on the hope that you receive my updates. Maybe I'm going blind or perhaps many of you were rushing to a gate but half of it is chicken scrawl so if you check into the website and realize you aren't receiving any mail then please sign up again via clicking on my cute puppy at the home page. I apologize for not being able to read it all right.

I watched "Children of the Century" with Juliet Binoche last night. Long time since I've been able to soak up a foreign film. Interesting story. Much to do. Gotta run.