Saturday, June 5, 2004

Show tonight

Music: None
Book: Rule of Four

Excellent book...very insightful. I feel like posting a quote or two but the list of possible entries is endless - they are all wonderful. Just go out and buy the book please. Mr. Manager and I are headed out to dinner before the GINA for missing persons show at Lee's Liquor Lounge this evening. Wicked storm happening at the moment: lightning, thunder, rain...Minneapolis is such a fun place to live. *hee hee* My little nephew is getting baptized this weekend in Cleveland, I'm absent, of course because of my shows. I'll see the kid get dunked in water some other time. Next week is the west tour which I'm anxious to begin as I've never played that way and would like to make friends and hopefully fans during the trip. I hope to see some of you tonight at Lee's for the benefit show. Cheers.