Wednesday, October 1, 2003

Songs

I was inspired, began and finished a song in about 5 minutes flat last night. Creativity has never been that quick for me...or that painless. I kept thinking 'this is probably a bad song' but...I like it. Fun to play, cool to sing. Who knew?...I celebrated with a cocktail at about 11pm. Not a bad nightcap. No books to read right now, but I've passed off 'Angels and Demons' and 'The DaVinci Code' to several friends already. It's a good conversation/debate topic. Plans are in the works for heading East again in December, hopefully I'll be teaming up with some West Coast talent. Details later.

By the way, M. Doughty's new CD, "Rockity Roll" is very cool, it has some 80's dance beats, but his fabulous voice and funky guitar style still shine through...genius!