Tuesday, October 28, 2003

Back to writing

I've been absent for about a week. Sorry, too much to get done in so little time. My kitchen is repainted, my yard is raked, my house is winter ready and I'm done with house projects...for a while anyway.

A friend recommended a good book "When the Storm Breaks" by Heather Lowell - it's one of those reads you don't want to end. I found myself consciously slowing down to make the book last longer. I can't remember ever doing that before. Hopefully the next year will pass quickly so I can pick up the book and read it all over again.

The staged reading of "Juan Gelion" is this evening at the Playwright Center in Minneapolis off Franklin right by 2nd Moon Coffee (one of my favorite haunts). I wrote music for the piece and I have a nice little part in the play. Show time is at 8pm I believe. Should be interesting....

Mr. Manager is off working the Bare Naked Ladies show after 2 days of Simon and Garfunkel. Sooo, not much news for annedeming.com. We'll survive.