Monday, August 1, 2005

Back from Mankato

Music: none
Book: none

Wicked hot this weekend. Mankato was interesting. After playing the Hag for over a year which is all ages, a 21 plus venue with smoking and drinking is simply a different deck of cards. We had a delightful audience though and an invitation to return to the Wine Cafe this fall. We're grateful for both. Good times. I think it might be too hot to hit the driving range this evening, but...maybe not. I could pick up some shoes for the course at Dicks after having my guitar serviced at the Podium. Quite a bit of running around, but I have air conditioning so I'll survive. This Thursday is the Summer in the Park music series so I'll be in Rogers Minnesota playing for free. Open to the public and it should be a breezy 80 degrees. State Fair is coming soon too, but I'm not performing. Next week is South Dakota and Nebraska. Must find books on tape. Perhaps on investing...?