Monday, August 29, 2005

Slacking

Music: Still Alison Krauss
Book: Damn, Why Didn't I Write That - Marc McCuthcheon

Reading books like mad. This is a week for concerts. I see Neil Diamond - yes you read right - on Wednesday, then Chadly and I head off to Iowa, my second musical home, for some Des Moines Music Shows and then it's the ROLLING STONES on Tuesday back in the Twin Cities. I should try and figure out a time to head to the Minnesota State Fair before it's over too. Hmmmm.

Hattie Peterson is coming out of musical hiding and doing a show this Friday. It's a living room show with Emm Gryner though so good luck finding a seat cushion. I'm sure it's sold out. My doggie was at the vet with severe itching and then red spots. Turns out it is just allergies. BAD allergies, but allergies none-the-less. Now she's doped up snoozing on the couch, but apprently sleeping soundly.