Tuesday, June 28, 2005

ouch

Music: melissa ferrick
Book: stolen - kelly armstrong

i don't feel luck capital letters today. over the weekend i was cleaning the basement when some drill bits fell off the shelf gouging my left hand. (the protective cap was off) after bleeding all over the house for an hour or so things settled down. my left hand hurts alot so no guitar for a couple of days, but i'll recover. stupid household chores. i need a maid...or a keeper...that would prevent me from future accidents. my family arrives in droves today for the holiday. i think we're planning on shopping. can't wait to see how my 1-year old nephew and my doggie sweetie pie get along. should be amusing...

just booked a show in escanaba for the end of july and should confirm a date for iowa city later this summer. very anxious to be on the road again.