Friday, June 17, 2005

Hello, remember me?

Music: 89.3 the Current
Book: Shadow Game - Christine Feehan

Been very busy, haven't posted. Sorry. My touring hiatus is less than one month away from being over. I'm getting antsy. Winona's Acoustic Cafe show got cancelled - again - due to a double booking. The other artist was driving 12 hours for the show so I wasn't going to interfere and cause a commotion. We might reschedule for late July. Chadly and I have been asked back to the Mabel Tainter Theatre in Menomonie, WI for the fall. We are EXCITED! Such a cool venue and the most welcoming audience. We're kicking around the idea of a live recording there too *smile* I've been traveling all over the palce lately - half for music - half for keeping up with my life. I'm drinking an absolutely terrible cup of coffee which I keep forgetting is bad so I sip and grimace. Lovely huh? Sweetie Pie sat through a home haircut yesterday and she looks adorable. Miss Kitty (my officially fat feline) actually dove into a sink full of water and stayed there last night. I wonder if someone is selling crack to the pets in my neighborhood. I'll be on the lookout.