Friday, March 18, 2005

SNOW!

Music: Eva Cassidy
Book: Back to "Beach Music" - Pat Conroy

My doggie amazes me. We were supposed to get a big storm, starting yesterday but nothing happened. I even woke up during the night and pulled the curtains aside to see if the world was a white blanket. No luck. This morning my dog was not her usually snuggle bunny self. The moment I was up she was yelling at me to go for her walk. So, earlier than normal, I clipped on her leash and we set out the back door at a run. Not even outside for 30 seconds and it started to snow. By the time we'd made it around the block it was coming down horizontally, right in our faces. She ran her usual route in less than half the time and bolted up the back stairs to head inside. And as I'm writing this, I realized I forgot to give her a treat. Bad mother, bad, bad mother. *sigh* Now she'll get two treats! Must be her sense of smell....she can tell when the weather changes maybe. Anyway, no plans for tonight. I have plans for tomorrow during the day and hoepfully seeing Ring Two Saturday night.