Wednesday, March 16, 2005

More shows

Music: sinead o'connor
Book: beach music

Having problems with my email at the moments so I really am trying to get back to people. Promise.

I just booked a return gig at Java Joes in Des Moines as it is just a fabulous place to play. And I also received some recommendations for places in Iowa City and Ames...we'll make something work and just cover the entire state of Iowa some week. *smile*

My web calendar will be updated soon with new shows, but right now Mr. Manager uhm...I mean Mr. Fiance, is up to his eyeballs in Mudvayne, Kenny Chesney and Roy Wilkins. Concerts and artists much more demanding than acoustic singer/songwriter Anne Deming are demanding his attention.

We'll catch up soon. Thanks for all your congratulations by the way!

Oh and a snow storm is coming tomorrow and Friday. I am sooooo excited!