Monday, November 8, 2004

Glowing Review in Face Magazine!!!

Music: Home CD
Book: Blue Moon - Laurel K. Hamilton

I just received a glorious review in Face Magazine for Mulligan! www.facemag.com It's number 9 in the column section off to the left on the front page! Thank you, thank you, thank you to Shelby Morrisfor understanding my music and what indie artists everywhere are desperately trying to accomplish in the middle of Clear Channel hell.

I saw "The Incredibles" over the weekend and laughed myself stupid. Rather violent for a cartoon but still funny. I'm rather interested in working on the next Home CD which benefits Children International www.children.org ....More on that later.

Oh and we had a website mix up and the concert calendar showed a gig from Saturday, November 6th at Four Friends in Grand Rapids, MI. The show was rescheduled for 2005, but the website was confusing. I apologize for those who showed up...next time I owe you a coffee but I will be in Michigan next year. Thanks!