Friday, January 9, 2004

Chaos & pleasantries

People seem to be behaving stupidly these past few days. something in the air I believe...bummer, but we're all surviving. I'm neck deep in helping out with my sister's baby shower at the moment. Odd task, let me tell you. I chatted with my grandmother for a few hours last night and actually fell asleep at 8 o'clock. Now rested, I'm ready for some songwriting and marketing today. Mr. Manager and I are celebrating an anniversary this weekend so we're stuffing ourselves silly at the Nicollet Island Inn. Can't wait.

Oh and I just booked another show in spring at Eclectic Etceteras in Edinboro, PA. I played there over the summer and absolutely loved it. Small town, beautiful coffee/music cafe and the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. I'm really excited to return. If you're in the area...please mark it down on your calendar.