Monday, August 18, 2003

Writing

Played the guitar for hours and hours and hours...seems like all weekend. It felt so right. Guess I'm feeling inspired. I saw Cat Kinsey on Friday night at Ginko. Beautiful lyrics, wonderful phrasing. But I have to admit it was a strange show with a 'super fan' in the audience singing harmonies out loud and jumping on stage to share the mic...Cat handled it all with grace. Definitely odd though. I have no idea what I would do if someone felt inclined to join me on stage. Let's hope I'd refrain from violence. Seriously...

I'm going to start "Echo" by Minnette Walters now, love her. Just ordered a ton of books from half.com so I'll be delving into new material soon. Any recommendations? I'm really asking. If you have one let me know. Oh and I'm still having trouble naming my songs, but I could really care less as long as my muse keeps talking. Know what I mean?

By the way, have I ever mentioned Mr. Manager's infatuation with Shania Twain? We had a near miss last week as she's coming to the Xcel Center and Mr. Manager almost had to help out as event coordinator. I told him it was a good thing JAM productions choose someone else because there is only room for one pale, brunnette, rock star in his life and that's me : )