Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Stuff

Kitty opened some of my presents yesterday. Long story, but I like what I got : )

I made beer last night at the Vine Park Brewery in St. Paul...it's about as close to gross as I can get. Not a beer drinker myself so you can imagine my delight at making 16 gallons of it. The idea is fabulous, the place is welcoming and the staff is very friendly. However, I just spent the entire evening wearing heat gloves and holding my breathe to stop the nausea ....hops isn't a pleasant scent.

I hope the giftee enjoys the beer because this is the most difficult present I've ever been a part of. Ugh. I spent the remainder of the evening in bed taking deep breaths and drinking herbal tea. I'm such a wuss.

I'll have another Riverview Cafe date for the music calendar shortly. Also, don't forget about Mayslacks on December 30th.