Tuesday, December 3, 2002

Show

Well, I hope many of you can join me this Saturday at the Riverview Cafe, 3753 42nd Avenue South, Mpls, MN 55406. Their phone number is 612-722-7234 in case you need more detailed directions. The food is great, the patrons are friendly and the atmosphere is low key and receptive. (They have really cool t-shirts as well) I'll be playing two 45-minute sets between 8-10pm; I have a load of new stuff I've been dying to play live and this is the perfect opportunity. Stop by if you can!

I just uploaded another song on MP3.com/annedeming if you want to go check it out. (Go do it...right now!) The song is entitled "For You" and I've played it live for a while and even recorded it but I can't seem to decide where to put it. Looks like it'll have to go on "Mulligan"...my next CD.

I'm getting antsy and I want to travel again. Hey, I've got an idea! Anybody want to host a house concert?! Send me an e-mail or post a comment if you're interested. I'd love to come and play to you and your friends!!! Let me know....this could be a great way to book a tour - you guys pick the date and time and I show up.