Friday, October 11, 2002

Two at once

I began reading "My Dream of you" by Nuala O'faolain because I misplaced Lucky...so two books at once. Not confusing in the least but I'm not as absorbed by the stories as usual. Makes sense I guess. I'm headed off to be painted - watercolors - this weekend. I'm pretty excited about it - I'm a virgin portrait girl, never been painted before, not even sketched for that matter. But it's guitar/music focused so I'm intrigued.

Mr. Manager and I are off to see a freaky movie this evening and to catch dinner in Uptown. More songs after the weekend. Now, to completely annoy you...I'm almost done Christmas shopping. Disgusting I know, but if I ever find a present that's perfect for someone close to me, I buy it, right then and there because it might be gone when I come back in December. Plus, wrapping things all year long makes me happy.

Have a nice weekend.