Sunday, June 18, 2006

Hot

Music: kt tungstall
Book: once an angel

Wonderful house concert last night at Parlor Parties hosted by CollectedSounds in Minneapolis. Got to hear Gregory Douglass - spectacular song writer with a beautful voice. Shopping for organic goods earlier in the day I threw out something near my tailbone so I've been lounging in bed with ice packs THE WHOLE DAMN WEEKEND. Its getting better-I think. Made for quite the interesting show. Back up dancers have never been my forte but let's just say I played as still as possible so not to upset my spinal chord - thankfully my roadie husband was along and hefted me and my guitar around with minimal amounts of laughter. Sold some CDs, had some snacks and a lovely Saturday night in Minneapolis. Now if only Pro Floors would come and install my new doors, Mr. Husband and I could move along with putting our house on the market and heading back to Wisconsin. Summer is looking more stressful by the minute - but change is always good. Happy Fathers day to al the dad's out there....