Tuesday, March 7, 2006

Fast Track

Music: Tom Waits
Book: "The Definition of Success" - Forbes Leadership Library

Intruiging read. I like inspirational quotes and this book is full of them. I've written some new songs, but have yet to throw them at Chadly during a rehearsal. We've been on opposite sides of the country for a while. I returned safely from Florida but needed a vacation to recover from my vacation with the grandparents - rather exhausting. However, Mickey Mouse and I were able to catch up after a 15 year hiatus. Good times. I have a show at the Acoustic Cafe in Winona, MN on Friday, March 31st which should be a low- key acoustic evening with old friends. And I am thrilled to report that contracts are being signed for my return to the Mabel Tainter Theatre in Menomonie, WI. Mark your calendars for September 29th and - drum roll....we'll be recording the show for a LIVE CD. What a thrill...