Thursday, February 2, 2006

Underworld

Music: silence
Book: Betrayed by the Bench & the Wall Street Journal

Last night Mr. Husband and I ventured to Block E for a snack and a movie. Unfortunately, we chose to see Underworld II - Blahk! Terrible. Visually stunning like the first, but absolutely terrible. No harm done though...the popcorn was tasty. There is a tentative gig out in lala land for February 19th but I'm still missing some details. Plus Sunday nights are usually a wicked time to hit the town during a Minnesota February. I need a massage and a stay at home job...all I'd really like to do right now is read the Wall Street Journal in bed and hang out with my pets. Does that seem odd? I'm hoping to sneak into the Black Watch for Valentines day - I'm a sucker for Scots in kilts. Scattered thoughts this morning but I blame it on the unusually high temperatures and sunny days. Where the hell is my WINTER & SNOW?!